this anything goes veggie pasta is a great way to use up whatever is left in your produce drawer at the end of the week! paired with some cooked pasta & topped with cheese, it’s a delicious simple meal any night of the week!
- 2 cups raw veggies, chopped (any you have on hand will work – I used peppers & zucchini)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cooked pasta (I used Barilla’s Ready Pasta which takes just 60 seconds in the microwave!)
- Optional: red pepper flakes
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Once olive oil is shimmering, add garlic and saute for about 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Lower heat as needed to ensure it doesn’t burn.
- Add veggie mixture, salt & pepper and saute until veggies are softened to your liking (7-10 minutes, depending on how tender you like them).
- Add cooked pasta to the skillet and additional olive oil as desired. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Toss well, cooking for another 2 minutes or so.
- Turn off heat, toss in cheese and add additional salt, pepper & red pepper flakes as desired.
- Plate & serve!
Keywords: pasta, vegetables, red pepper flakes, feta cheese, olive oil, dinner, vegetarian