these pizza bagels come together in minutes and are great for an easy dinner or quick lunch!
- 1 bagel (I used Thomas’ 100% whole wheat)
- Pizza sauce (as much or as little as you like)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella (more or less as desired)
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- ~4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese (more or less as desired)
- Optional: drizzle of garlic oil (just olive oil processed with fresh garlic clove), dried oregano, balsamic glaze, freshly chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil
- Split the bagel in half and lay each open side up.
- Spoon some pizza sauce on either half and spread around evenly.
- Top with shredded mozzarella followed by chopped broccoli and feta.
- Sprinkle with dried oregano or freshly chopped basil if desired (you can also top after baking).
- Bake for 10-15 or until cheese is melted and bagel is lightly browned around the edges.
- Top with additional desired toppings and enjoy!
Keywords: pizza bagel, mozzarella, feta, broccoli, olive oil, pizza sauce