these easy chocolate almond coconut oat bites use just 6 ingredients, come together in minutes, are totally portable and completely delicious!
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup almond butter butter
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Optional: pinch of salt
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- To a food processor, add oats, honey, almond butter, almonds and coconut (+ salt if using). Pulse until a fine crumb forms.
- Place the dough is in the refrigerator and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Allow dough to chill for 10 minutes.
- Remove dough and scoop ~2 tbsp. of dough out (you can use a small cookie scoop here too), rolling in hands until a tight ball forms, then place on the parchment paper. Repeat until all the dough has been used.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge and take with you as needed!
Keywords: snack, bite, oats, chocolate, almond butter