This easy ramen noodle bowl comes together with just 5 basic ingredients. Done in just about 30 minutes, it’s a perfect weeknight meal option!
- 1 block extra firm tofu, drained, pressed and cubed
- 1 Taylor Farms Coconut Curry Stir Fry Kit
- 2 block brown rice & millet ramen noodles
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss drained, pressed & cut tofu with olive oil, salt & pepper
- Bake for 20-25 minutes then remove from oven and set aside.
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil then add ramen noodles. Once noodles begin to separate, stir with a fork to encourage the separation then allow to cook for another 2-3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- While tofu bakes, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large non-stick pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables from the Taylor Farms Coconut Curry Stir Fry Kit cooking 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add sauce, tofu and noodles, tossing well so sauce covers every element. Cook for another 1-2 minutes, then serve.
Keywords: tofu, curry, ramen, vegetarian, dinner, stir fry