this easy baked tofu comes together quickly and is a great thing to meal prep over the weekend and eat all week! toss it into salads, pasta or burrito bowls for a nice protein boost!
- One block extra firm tofu, drained, pressed and cubed or sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss drained, pressed & cut tofu with olive oil, salt & pepper
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the tofu is just crisp and browned on the outer edges.
- Tofu will keep for up to 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Keywords: tofu, baked, vegetarian, basics