this greek salad sandwich packs the punch of your favorite greek salad all into a sandwich! one of my favorite easy lunches.
- 2 slices bread (toasted)
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 2 tablespoons tzatziki sauce
- 1–2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 5 slices red onion (sliced thin)
- 3–4 slices tomato (sliced thin)
- 4 slices cucumber (sliced thin)
- Pepper, to taste
- Spread one side of toasted bread with hummus and the other with tzatziki.
- Follow that with feta cheese, cucumbers and a sprinkle of pepper on one side then onions and tomatoes on the other.
- Add leafy greens, sandwich together, slice and enjoy!
- Feel free to get as creative as you’d like. Add sliced roasted chicken if you like, green peppers, olives…whatever combination you like best!
Keywords: sandwich, quick, easy, greek food, lunch, meal idea