this fresh & delicious pico de gallo takes all of 5 minutes to make (and less than that to gobble up!). perfect for all your taco tuesday needs and beyond!
- 3–4 vine-ripe tomatoes, washed, cored & quartered
- 1/4 red onion, roughly chopped
- Large bunch of cilantro leaves (~1/4 cup)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, washed, de-seeded and sliced (more or less depending on how spicy you like your salsa)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place everything into a food processor and pulse until everything is in tiny pieces.
- Fresh pico will keep for up to 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
- If you prefer less heat, swap the jalapeno for 1/2 a green bell pepper
Keywords: pico de gallo, salsa, chips, snack, side