these greek chicken & watermelon gyros make the best use of summer produce for a quick, easy & refreshing mid-day meal or dinner the whole household can enjoy!
- 1 piece of large naan or flatbread
- 2 tablespoons tzaztiki sauce
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 5–7 thinly sliced cucumbers
- 4 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 5 thinly sliced red onion rings
- 1–2 large leaves of romaine or other leafy green
- 3 oz. grilled or rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup diced, seedless watermelon
- Spread inside of naan bread with tzatziki sauce then layer remaining ingredients one on top of the other
- Roll up and enjoy!
Keywords: gyro, greek, mediterranean, feta, watermelon, sandwich