these greek spinach & feta turkey meatballs come together quickly and can be served up in so many different ways making them a fast favorite!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 large or 1/2 small onion, peeled & minced
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt & pepper, to taste (I used about 1 teaspoon salt & 1/2 teaspoon pepper)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup well chopped spinach
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese, plus more for serving
- For serving: cooked orzo, tzatziki, cucumber, pita, olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine everything into a large bowl and mix well to combine (I like to put on gloves and just get in there with my hands, but you can use a wooden spoon if you prefer)
- Use a cookie scoop and roll mixture into balls (~1-2 tbsp. per ball) and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking. Meatballs are done when browned on both sides and an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Serve with desired toppings.
- Meatballs will keep for 3-4 days in the fridge and 3 months in the freezer.
Keywords: turkey, oregano, feta, garlic, panko, cumin, spinach, meatballs