these easy jammy egg & cheese breakfast sandwiches come together in just minutes and are the perfect combination of sweet and salty for your morning meal!
- 4 eggs
- Splash of milk
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese (more as desired)
- 2–4 english muffins, split & toasted
- Jam of your choosing
- Pad of butter
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat and add a pad of butter, swirling it around the pan as it melts to cover the surface
- Meanwhile, crack eggs into a small bowl and add splash of milk, whisk to combine.
- Add eggs to skillet once butter has melted and scramble (check out my video for the most fluffy scrambled eggs here)
- Remove cooked eggs from the heat and toss with shredded cheese and a pinch of salt, then set aside.
- Toast english muffins and spread both sides with jam.
- Layer cheesy scrambled eggs on top and sandwich together.
Keywords: eggs, breakfast sandwich, jam, breakfast