prep these three ingredients to make this easy grain bowl come together in just a few minutes for a perfect lunch or dinner!
- 1/2 cup cooked pearl barley
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet potato (recipe in notes)
- 1/2 cup roasted broccoli (recipe in notes)
- 1/2 cup roasted tofu (recipe in notes)
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Balsamic glaze
Layer ingredients from barley to cranberries into a bowl in the order listed. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste then drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze. If desired, toss to combine.
Keywords: lunch, grain bowl, vegetarian, quick, easy