this easy budget-friendly grain bowl combines all my favorite mediterranean flavors in one quick meal (plus makes a great packed lunch!)
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach
- 1/2 – 2/3 cup cooked whole wheat orzo pasta
- 1/3 cup canned chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1/4 cup diced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons diced red onions
- 2 tablespoons diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2–4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Greek vinaigrette, olive oil & balsamic glaze or other favorite dressing for topping
- Assemble all ingredients together in a bowl, toss to combine and enjoy!
- If packing for lunch, pack the dressing separately and add just before you’re ready to eat.
Keywords: lunch, greek, mediterranean, salad, grain bowl, pasta, budget-friendly