this easy dish is simple, satisfying and full of fresh summer flavor. it makes for a great mid-day meal, light dinner or packed lunch!
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 3–4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small nectarine, washed & thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cherries, washed & pitted
- 1–2 tablespoons roughly chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
- If bringing as a packed lunch, leave dressing and fruit off of the salad, pack separately and combine all together right before you’re ready to eat.
Keywords: salad, cherry, nectarine, whole grain, gluten-free