these no-bake bites come together in a matter of minutes and are packed with oatmeal raisin cookie flavor!
- 1/2 cup chopped, pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients together in a food processor and process until they form a fine crumb (dough should stick together when pressed).
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 1-2 tablespoon-sized balls and roll tightly
- Store in an airtight container or bag for up to 2 weeks (if they last that long!)
Keywords: snack, energy bites, oatmeal raisin, easy, quick, healthy