this easy salmon dish is all about the sauce! load it up on everything and enjoy!
For the Salmon:
- Two 4-ounce salmon fillets, skinned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra-virgin olive oil
For the Tzatziki:
- 1 cup plain Siggi’s yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- 1/2 an English hothouse cucumber, seeded
For the salmon:
- Drizzle olive oil on a skillet and heat over medium heat
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper to taste
- Cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until until golden brown
- Drizzle with tzatziki and serve with steamed broccoli and brown rice
For the tzatziki:
- Combine the yogurt, basil, green onions, tarragon, vinegar, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Blend until the herbs are finely chopped and the sauce is pale green.
- Coarsely grate the cucumber using the large holes of a box grater onto a paper-towel-lined-plate; pat dry.
- Add grated cucumber and gently fold in.
Keywords: salmon, dinner, seafood