this easy salad takes just minutes to make and is loaded with summer flavor. salty burrata mixes with sweet, juicy peaches and tomatoes plus savory grilled chicken for a mid-day meal you’ll love!
- 2 large handfuls of arugula
- 10 thin red onion rings, sliced in half
- 1 large ball of burrata, broken into 1 inch pieces
- 2–3 oz. grilled chicken (rotisserie chicken would work as well)
- 1/3 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, washed & halved
- 1 peach, washed, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped walnuts
- 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil (more or less as needed)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or glaze (more or less as needed)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- For serving: fresh lime wedges
- Layer ingredients into a bowl, toss with olive oil & balsamic until fully coated.
Keywords: salad, peach, chicken, lunch