cheesy roasted brussel sprout & caramelized onion ravioli embraces its roots in this dish when combined with roasted fresh brussel sprouts & caramelized onions for an easy weeknight meal.
- 1 package Trader Joe’s brussels sprouts & caramelized onion ravioli.
- 1 lb bag fresh brussel sprouts, washed & halved
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, sliced
- Olive oil or butter
- Salt & pepper
- Freshly shredded parmesan cheese for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss brussel sprouts with salt, pepper and a hefty drizzle of olive oil then place on prepared baking sheet and roast in the oven oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
While brussel sprouts roast, cook ravioli according to package instructions.
Once pasta is cooking, place a non-stick sauté pan over medium heat and add another hefty drizzle of olive oil or butter. Add onions and sauté until they are a nice golden brown color (about 10 minutes). Once cooked to golden brown, remove from heat & set aside.
- Toss cooked ravioli, roasted brussel sprouts and caramelized onions together in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil or toss with butter, salt & pepper and freshly shaved parmesan cheese.
Keywords: ravioli, pasta, dinner, easy, quick, brussel sprouts, vegetarian