these sheet pan nachos are easy (done in less than 30 minutes!), delicious & dirty just one pan, making them the perfect easy weeknight dish. mix up the flavors in any way to like best to suit your preferences!
- 2 9 oz. bags hearty corn chips
- 2 8 oz. blocks cheese, finely shredded (not pre-shredded) – I like a pepperjack and sharp cheddar mix
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 sweet onion, diced
- 1/4 lb. Boar’s Head Bold Aloha Turkey Breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Optional (but highly recommended!) toppings: pineapple mango salsa, freshly chopped cilantro, plain greek or skyr yogurt, sliced jalapeno pepper, hot sauce, diced avocado
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Layer 1 bag of the chips on the bottom of the pan in a (mostly) single layer
- Top chips with 1/2 the shredded cheese, 1/2 the diced pepper and onion mixture and half the chopped turkey
- Layer the turkey with the second bag of chips and repeat with remaining cheese, pepper and onion mix and turkey.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is nice and melty.
- Remove from oven, top with desired toppings and serve!
Keywords: nachos, dinner, sheet pan