this easy sheet pan dinner comes together in under 20 minutes and is a total crowd pleaser!
- 1 1/4 pound large shrimp (fresh or frozen), peeled & deveined (I also like to take the tails off but that’s a personal choice!)
- 1 red bell pepper, washed, de-seeded & thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, washed, de-seeded & thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, washed, de-seeded & thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled & thinly sliced (red or white onion would work as well)
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- For serving: sliced avocado, hot sauce, cojita cheese, freshly chopped cilantro, plain greek or skyr yogurt, salsa
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line a sheet pan with tin foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shrimp, peppers, onions, chili powder, cumin and paprika together in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Place onto a sheet pan and spread evenly in a single layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil then sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Toss to combine then spread back out into a single layer.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (until shrimp are cooked – they will be slightly pink & opaque).
- Remove shrimp from the pan, place into a bowl and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Turn oven to BROIL and place peppers and onions back in for 2-4 minutes (until they are lightly charred).
- Remove from the pan, add shrimp back and serve with desired items listed above.
Keywords: shrimp, fajitas, taco tuesday, dinner, sheet pan