this easy meal comes together without much measuring. just toss, cook and enjoy, making it a perfect meal for a busy weekday.
- 1, 9 oz. package cheese ravioli (or preferred flavor)
- Cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered (I used maybe about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large ear of corn, shucked & kernels removed
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes
- Freshly chopped basil
- Fresh mozzarella cheese, torn (feta or goat cheese would also work here)
Note: Zucchini, cut into half moons would also be a great addition to this dish – I just had none on hand when making it.
- Cook the ravioli until just al dente (1 minute or so less than package recommends)
- While ravioli cooks, drizzle olive oil into a non-stick pan over medium low heat.
- Add minced garlic and saute until just fragrant (~30 seconds) then add corn & tomatoes (if using, add zucchini here as well)
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a little red pepper flakes. Cook until softened (about 5-7 minutes) and then add drained ravioli in, tossing to combine and heat through (about 1 minute).
- Add more olive oil as needed then place everything into a bowl.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped basil and more red pepper flakes as desired
Keywords: ravioli, corn, tomato, basil, red pepper flakes, feta, olive oil, salt, pepper