This easy and oh-so-flavorful panini is made on the grill giving it hints of char which go perfectly with the sweet strawberry and tangy arugula and goat cheese.
- 2 slices of hearty whole grain bread
- 1/3 cup goat cheese (more or less as desired)
- 4–5 strawberries, washed & thinly sliced
- Small handful of arugula
- Balsamic glaze
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Divide cheese in half and place half on one slice of bread and half on the other slice of bread
- Place a small amount of arugula on top of each slice of bread followed by thinly sliced strawberries
- Drizzle each side with balsamic glaze and a sprinkle of black pepper
- Sandwich the two sides of the bread together, then press down
- Grill over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes each side or until you begin to see char marks.
Keywords: sandwich, strawberries, goat cheese, lunch, quick, easy