this easy vegetarian harvest wrap is loaded with fiber, protein and heart-healthy fat. it comes together in a matter of minutes and makes for a great packed lunch!
- 2 large handfuls mixed greens, roughly chopped
- 2–3 tablespoons cubed roasted sweet potatoes (I put these in cold, but if you prefer them warm, you can definitely do that, just note that it might wilt the lettuce a little)
- 2–3 tablespoons diced apple
- 2–3 tablespoons diced pear
- 2–3 tablespoons canned chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1–2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1–2 tablespoons crushed walnuts
- 1–2 tablespoons goat cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Dressing of choice (I love olive oil & balsamic glaze)
- Add everything to a large bowl, toss to combine.
- Fill one end of the wrap with 1/2 – 2/3 cup filling then wrap up and enjoy!
- No wrap? No problem! You can eat this as a salad as well!
- See this post my simple roasted sweet potato recipe
- If packing this lunch ahead of time, omit the dressing and pack on the side.
Keywords: lunch, salad, wrap, fall, vegetarian