these little beef sliders can be made into meatballs or full-sized burgers! loaded with veggies and protein, they’re a great dish for kids and adults alike!
- 1/2 large zucchini
- 1 large carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound organic ground, grass-fed beef
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place zucchini, carrot and cauliflower into a food processor and pulse until all the veggies are well-minced
- Add breadcrumbs, egg, parmesan, olive oil and spices and pulse several times until all ingredients are combined.
- Place ground beef into a large mixing bowl and add all pulsed ingredients and use a wooden spoon (or your hands!) to combine.
- Scoop out a small handful of the mixture (about the size of your palm) and roll into a ball then press into a patty shape. Place on the baking sheet. Repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned and cooked to your liking in the center.
Store in an air-tight container or bag for 3-4 months. Pull out as needed and defrost in the microwave to serve.
Keywords: kid-friendly, burgers, beef, easy