this easy white bean strawberry feta spinach salad is a great way to usher in spring! filled with seasonal produce, it comes together with just 8 ingredients and 5 minutes of your time.
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach
- 5–7 whole strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup white beans (I used cannellini but navy would also work!)
- 1–2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2–3 tablespoons walnuts
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Dressing of choice (I used olive oil and balsamic glaze)
- Combine all ingredients into a dish, toss with dressing and enjoy!
- If packing for lunch, omit the dressing and pack separately, adding just before you’re ready to eat.
Keywords: salad, strawberries, spring, lunch, quick, easy, strawberry salad, feta cheese