the base of this easy green smoothie is made up of just 4-ingredients and you can add/swap ingredients as you like to customize it to your preferences & needs!
- 2 cups raw spinach
- 2 frozen medium bananas (I just peeled, placed in a ziploc bag and froze over night)
- 1 cup fresh, whole strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Optional add-ins: nut butter, yogurt, chia or hemp seeds, granola, etc.
- Add frozen banana and strawberries to a food processor and process until completely combined
- Add 2 large handfuls of spinach to the blender or food processor and process until well combined.
- While processing spinach, stream in milk (as much or as little as needed to reach desired consistency)
- Throw any optional add-ins into the mix that you’d like and process until smooth.
- The more spinach you add, the more green the smoothie will be.
Keywords: smoothie, breakfast, vegetarian, snack, toddler-friendly