all you need are 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make this easy at-home açaí bowl and you’ll swear it was made at your favorite local joint.
- 1 packet unsweetened açaí (I used this one)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 – 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1–2 tablespoons nut butter
- 1/2 – 1 cup milk (more or less as needed to achieve desired texture)
- For serving: 1/2 cup granola, shredded coconut, sliced fresh strawberries, sliced fresh bananas and nut butter
- Add açaí, banana, strawberries & nut butter to a blender and blend.
- Stream in milk until you’ve reached your desired consistency (more milk for a thinner texture, less for a thicker texture).
- Layer granola into a bowl then top with açaí mixture. Add additional toppings as desired and enjoy!
Keywords: breakfast, smoothie bowl, açaí