these easy carrot cake bites come together in the food processor with just 7 ingredients. they’re great for crumbling over yogurt or throwing in your bag for a grab & go option.
- 2/3 cup dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 large (or two small) carrots, peeled & roughly chopped
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2–3 tablespoons shredded coconut (plus more for rolling as desired)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and and blend until finely chopped & well combined (dough should stick together when pressed)
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop into balls (or press into an 8×8 pan to make into bars if desired!)
- If dough is too sticky to scoop initially, cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour +
- Store bites in an airtight container in the fridge.
Keywords: snack, bites, carrot cake, vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free, snacks