these easy breakfast potatoes are a delicious way to kick off a morning meal! topped with everything bagel seasoning, they pair perfectly with some jammy soft cooked eggs and avocado!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds baby potatoes, halved
- 2+ tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted and diced
- 6 soft or hard boiled eggs (or a mixture!), halved
- Optional for serving: hot sauce, freshly chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine olive oil, potatoes & everything bagel seasoning.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown and crisp on the edges.
- While potatoes cook, place 1 inch of water in a saucepan with a lid. Cover and place over high heat. Once boiling, add eggs and cook for exactly 6 minutes (for soft boiled) then remove from heat and place immediately in an ice bath. Allow to sit until cool enough to handle and peel.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and layer on a serving plate. Arrange the eggs over the potatoes then top with avocado and additional garnish of choice.
Keywords: breakfast potatoes, baby potatoes, everything bagel seasoning, eggs, avocado, chives, parmesan