this easy sheet pan dinner is a cinch to pull together and is full of flavor making it a perfect weeknight meal the whole family will love!
- 1 package of 4 pre-cooked andouille chicken sausage, sliced into 2″ chunks (or small rounds) – see note 1
- 1 red bell pepper, washed, de-seeded & roughly chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, washed, de-seeded & roughly chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, washed, de-seeded & roughly chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, washed, de-seeded & roughly chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 ears of corn, shucked
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with foil then drizzle with olive oil (~1 tsp)
- Lay cherry tomatoes, corn, roughly chopped peppers & onions on the pan and move around to coat in the oil
- Drizzle with a little more olive oil (~1 tsp) and sprinkle with salt & pepper (or spices of choice – see note 2)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, remove from the oven, move veggies around to make space and place chicken sausage on the pan.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until sausages are lightly browned & veggies are fork tender.
- Remove from oven and serve!
Feel free to use chicken sausage flavor of your choice
You can mix up the spices you use in place of salt and pepper (chipotle chili powder, paprkia, cumin, taco seasoning, etc.)
Keywords: dinner, sheet pan, chicken sausage, veggies