this easy dinner comes together quickly, is full of flavor and can work with whatever veggies you have on hand! all you need to do is chop, cook and dinner is done!
Another easy weeknight dinner is in the books! If you liked these sheet pan shrimp fajitas, then I think you’ll be on board with this dinner as well!
With summer creeping closer, the days getting longer and the weather warming up, no one wants to be slaving over a stove cooking dinner every night, am I right?
That’s what I love so much about this dinner. It’s about 5 minutes of prepping and then you can pop it in the oven and head out to the backyard while it cooks (which is exactly what we did!)
You can mix and match using whatever veggies you happen to have on hand – anything that would roast well will work (think mushrooms, asparagus, zucchini, eggplant, etc.). So easy!Print
this easy sheet pan dinner is a cinch to pull together and is full of flavor making it a perfect weeknight meal the whole family will love!
- 1 package of 4 pre-cooked andouille chicken sausage, sliced into 2″ chunks (or small rounds) – see note 1
- 1 red bell pepper, washed, de-seeded & roughly chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, washed, de-seeded & roughly chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, washed, de-seeded & roughly chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, washed, de-seeded & roughly chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 ears of corn, shucked
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with foil then drizzle with olive oil (~1 tsp)
- Lay cherry tomatoes, corn, roughly chopped peppers & onions on the pan and move around to coat in the oil
- Drizzle with a little more olive oil (~1 tsp) and sprinkle with salt & pepper (or spices of choice – see note 2)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, remove from the oven, move veggies around to make space and place chicken sausage on the pan.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until sausages are lightly browned & veggies are fork tender.
- Remove from oven and serve!
Feel free to use chicken sausage flavor of your choice
You can mix up the spices you use in place of salt and pepper (chipotle chili powder, paprkia, cumin, taco seasoning, etc.)
Keywords: dinner, sheet pan, chicken sausage, veggies