this easy iced coffee can be made right in your drip coffee filter and tastes as good as any at your local cafe!
- 8 heaping scoops of finely ground coffee beans (I use a dark roast, but use whatever you like best!)
- 4 cups water
- Optional: plain, unsweetened soymilk for serving
- Brew coffee as you normally would then pour into a large mason jar or other jar that can be sealed and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour
- Pour over a handful of ice cubes then add milk
- Coffee will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- If you want more less, I just recommend a 2:1 ratio of coffee scoops to water
Keywords: coffee, iced coffee, drink