- 1 block silken tofu
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 4 oz. dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (more or less for desired sweetness)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 9” graham cracker crust (or make your own and press it into bars or a cheesecake mold like I did!) – see note
- Toppings: toasted marshmallows or whipped cream, or serve with some marshmallow ice cream!
- In a stand mixer, whip silken tofu for 5-7 minutes (an electric hand mixer will also work)
- While tofu is whipping, add chocolate to a non-stick pot and place over the lowest heat possible. Stir constantly (to prevent burning) until a few chunks remain then remove from heat and stir vigorously until you’ve reached a smooth consistency
- Add melted chocolate to the stand mixer with the tofu and beat for another 5 minutes on medium high (or until a super smooth consistency has been achieved – the more you beat it, the more smooth it will be)
- Add the filling to the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours (ideally overnight).
- Top with marshmallows then place under the broiler for a few minutes or use a kitchen torch to toast.
- Place back in the fridge for a few minutes to allow the filling to set up before slicing.
To make your own graham cracker crust, simply combine 2 cups of crushed graham crackers with 1/2 cup melted butter and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Press into your desired container and refrigerate for up to 1 hour to allow it to set.
Keywords: pie, s'mores, tofu, vegetarian, no-bake