this easy smoothie uses mainly freezer and pantry staples making it perfect for our current situation! loaded with berry lemon flavor and oh-so-creamy, it takes just minutes to make and is totally satisfying!
- 1 banana
- 1/2 – 2/3 cup frozen mixed berries (fresh will also work!)
- 1 4.4 oz. container siggi’s mixed berry yogurt (you can also use 1/3 cup siggi’s non-dairy mixed berry plant-based blend for a dairy-free version)
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1–2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1–2 cups milk (any variety)
- Optional garnish: fresh mixed berries, granola, lemon wedge
- Combine all ingredients (except for milk and garnish) into a blender. Add 1 cup of milk and blend. Add additional milk as needed for desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass (or glasses!) and garnish with any desired toppings.
Keywords: smoothie, mixed berry lemon, breakfast, snack