- 2–3 large handfuls arugula
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/3 cup canned chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 small pear, sliced or diced
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup roasted sweet potatoes (see my recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 2–4 tablespoons crumbled goat or feta cheese
- For serving: salt & pepper, to taste, dressing of choice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, toss and enjoy!
- To bring as a packed lunch, pack the pear & dressing separately, adding in just before you’re ready to eat.
Keywords: salad, grain bowl, whole grain, vegetarian