- 1 box pasta
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- 1–2 cups veggies (I used broccoli and tomatoes, but you can use any you want!)
- Spinach walnut pest0
- Optional for topping: salt, pepper, freshly chopped basil and freshly shaven parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to pasta instructions. Drain, rinse and set aside for later use when finished.
- While pasta cooks, heat olive oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add veggies and sauté until just soft (about 3-5 minutes). Add beans and cooked pasta and toss to combine, cooking another few minutes.
- Remove from heat, add pesto and toss to combine.
- Top with desired toppings and serve.
- Pasta will keep for up to 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Keywords: dinner, pasta, vegetarian, pesto, family dinner