sharing a few of my favorite things from anti-diet resources to kitchen tools and motherhood items!
- Food Psych hosted by Christy Harrison – A weekly show dedicated to helping you make peace with food and break free from diet culture
- (Christy has since ended this show but it’s worth going back and listening to all her episodes if you haven’t!)
- Dietitians Unplugged with Aaron Flores and Glenys Oyston: Join us as we explore the idea of health and wellness from a new perspective. Each episode we will discuss topics that we hope to help you improve your health, body image and fitness without obsessing on the scale or counting calories. We believe in Health at Every Size®, Intuitive Eating, and body positivity and we want to help you build the confidence to ditch the scale, and embrace your health without shaming your body.
- (Currently on pause but also worth going back and listening to if you haven’t yet discovered this one!)
- Intuitive Bites hosted by Kirsten Ackerman – This podcast is perfect for those wanting to learn more about how to live their life without diets and for healthcare professionals who want to learn more about how they can apply non-diet principles to their practice.
- Food Heaven hosted by Wendy Lopez and Jessica Jones – The Food Heaven Podcast dives into topics like health at every size (HAES), food & culture, intuitive eating, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, hang out with Wendy and Jess every Wednesday to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
- Don’t Salt My Game hosted by Laura Thomas, PhD – Laura talks to people in wellness, foodies, bloggers, entrepreneurs from cool brands, creatives, nutritionists, doctors, body positivity people, mindfulness experts, and anyone else who is shaking up the wellness world, to find out how they stay on top of their game – and to help you do you, but better. It’s not all headstands and courgetti though – she and her guests aren’t afraid to dig deep into the darker side of wellness and WILL call BS on weird, faddy trends, that don’t have any legitimacy or scientific merit. Fresh pods every Friday. #dontsaltmygame
please note: some items on my site contain affiliate links which simply means I earn a small amount of money if you click on them (at no additional cost to you).