As always, to see what this is all about and the guidelines I use to build my meals, visit the very first post in this series.
DAILY MEAL PLAN:
Breakfast: Apple pumpkin pecan baked oatmeal topped with plain greek yogurt and a drizzle of maple syrup
- Yogurt: Fage, Trader Joe’s, Siggi’s
- Oatmeal: Trader Joe’s, Quaker Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- Pumpkin: Libby’s or Trader Joe’s
- Apples: I recommend using Macintosh of Jonamac for this dish
- Maple Syrup: King Arthur
Lunch: Autumn Harvest Grain Salad
Snack: Carrot sticks and hummus
- Hummus: Tribe or Trader Joe’s Organic Hummus
- Carrots: Note on the carrots, I like to buy whole carrots that I peel and slice myself. They have much more flavor than baby carrots in my opinion!
Dinner: One Pan Fully Roasted Dinner
- Green Beans: Trader Joe’s sells trimmed & cleaned green beans in a bag, you can also find them loose in your produce section