warm chicken is layered with crisp leafy greens, toasted whole wheat croutons and creamy feta into a whole grain wrap for an easy & delicious lunch.
This wrap has been in my life longer than most things I can think of. I think I was 15 or 16 the first time that I had it?
It’s inspired by one of my favorite lunch places, Boloco (though back when I first had this wrap, Boloco was called “The Wrap.” That’s how long it’s been!)
Despite being only 6 ingredients, it remains to this day one of my favorite lunches. It’s flavorful, ridiculously easy to make and provides whole grains, vegetables, protein and fat all in one little vehicle.
The feta is such a nice little change up from the normal parmesan cheese and the croutons inside the wrap are really what make it special. I’ve had a lot of different salad wraps in my day and this one had stayed at the top! I’ve yet to find one to beat it.
favorite chicken caesar salad wrap
- 1 large whole grain wrap *see note
- 1-2 large handfuls roughly torn leafy green lettuce
- 1/4 cup chicken, shredded or roughly chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1/4 cup whole grain croutons **see note
- 2 tablespoons creamy caesar dressing ***see note
- Lay wrap flat then layer ingredients in the center, in the order listed. Once all ingredients are inside, roll up the wrap, slice and enjoy!