Somehow it’s August.
I have no idea how or when that happened, but here we are.
So get your grillin’ pants on – cause we need to soak up every last bit of grill time that we can!
These burgers are a very good way to get it done.
And they’re so ridiculously easy.
If I may…
I recommend serving them with a heaping handful of curly fries.
Because curly fries make everything better.
Feta-Stuffed Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound lean (83/7) ground turkey
- 1 6 oz. container crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- Ground black pepper
- Preheat grill on to high.
- Place turkey, feta, olive oil and oregano into a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Form burgers into four round patties, flattening slightly with your hand.
- Place patties on the grill cooking 5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.