We had such a great weekend!
My mom, sister and I all hung out together in Atlanta at my sister’s place – it was so wonderful to just spend a little quality time together.
1. Nightly ritual – hanging out on the couch, wathcing TV.
2. Hanging out and dining outside together.
3. Pool time!
4. Whole Foods lunch plate – fried chik’n tofu, barley salad and garlicky kale (AMAZING).
5. Individual Peach Cobblers fresh out of the oven with vanilla ice cream.
6. Feta-Stuffed Turkey Burgers (recipe coming soon)
7. Chipotle-Lime Grilled corn (recipe coming soon)
8. Fresh-baked peach bread which was made into french toast.
9. Clara. Enough said.
Hope you all enjoyed your weekends!0