Another Daily Meal Plan post for you guys! See my first post in this series to understand a little more about how I put together my meals.
DAILY MEAL PLAN
BREAKFAST: 100% whole wheat bagel with peanut butter and fruit preserves and an apple (coffee or tea as if you choose)
- Bagels: Thomas’ 100% Whole Wheat Bagels
- Peanut Butter: Trader Joe’s Creamy Unsalted
- Fruit Preserve: Trader Joe’s Raspberry Fruit Preserve, Polaner Fruit Preserves
LUNCH: Large salad made of mixed greens, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, onion, walnuts, reduced-fat cheese and chicken or chickpeas with whole grain crackers and fruit of your choice
- Crackers: Hint of Salt Triscuits, Trader Joe’s Woven Wheat Crackers, Mary’s Gone Crackers Original Crackers
SNACK: Plain Greek yogurt with granola
- Yogurt: Fage, Trader Joe’s, Siggi’s
- Granola: Kind Granola, Erin Baker’s Granola or make your own like this Super Cluster Peanut Butter Granola!
DINNER: Whole wheat spaghetti with sautéed asparagus, zucchini, pesto and shrimp
- Whole wheat spaghetti: Trader Joe’s, Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Spaghetti, 365 Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- Pesto: Buitoni Pesto with Basil or make your own like this 5-Minute Kale & Walnut Pesto