These kale chips are so easy it’s ridiculous.
3 simple ingredients. 20 minutes. Viola!
Savory, crispy kale chips.
Plus, it’s a great source of antioxidants and provides vitamins K, A and C, as well as fiber.
- 1 head kale, washed and thoroughly dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place kale on the sheet in a single layer
- Drizzle evenly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove the pan and shuffle the kale around then bake for another 10 minutes (note: I like mine more crispy, if you don't like the charred ends, bake for longer at a lower heat).