I have a secret weakness for pumpkin cookies. Especially when they’re soft and contain white chocolate chips. My oldest sister was the first one to introduce these to me and I’ve been hooked ever since.
During Christmas, they’re the cookie that everyone fights over. So this year I decided I should start getting my fill of them early so as to avoid the sadness that comes along with going over to the cookie table only to find the last pumpkin white chocolate chip cookie was eaten.
So far, it’s not working. Every pillow-y soft bite only has me craving more! If I turn a light shade of orange in the coming days…you’ll know why
Whole Grain Soft Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies (based off this recipe)
Makes 36 cookies
- 2 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup earth balance, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease baking sheets.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat sugar and earth balance in large mixer bowl until well blended.
- Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
These looks amazing. I might need to make these ASAP
Yes! You do! 🙂 They’re so good!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake says
Just pinned these! Love that I have all the ingredients on hand!
Yay! Enjoy! 🙂
Ohhhhh my! I’m sold.
🙂 I knew I could count on you!
Heidi kokborg says
Yum! Have to try these 🙂
Let me know what you think if you do!
Lauren @YoungNester says
Oh my goodness! These look AMAZING! I cannot wait to try them. Thanks for posting!
Of course! Let me know how they come out if you make them!
Life's a Bowl says
YUM! I’ve never tried pumpkin cookies but these look perfect for the upcoming holidays 🙂 Just pinned it and planning to make it ASAP!
Yay! Let me know what you think if you give them a try 🙂
I’m on a white chocolate chip streak right now. Loving them! (and your pumpkin cookie jar)
They’re definitely an under-rated chocolate. They’re SO GOOD when combined with pumpkin! 🙂 And thank you! It was an outlet purchase!
wow… made these twice because they were so good! very big hit at my party 🙂
Yay! So happy to hear that! They’re one of my favorites for sure 🙂