To see what this is all about and the guidelines I use to build my meals, visit the very first post in this series.
DAILY MEAL PLAN:
- Oatmeal: Trader Joe’s, Quaker Old Fashioned Oatmeal, Bob’s Red Mill Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- Walnuts: Bulk bins, Trader Joe’s, Kirkland Signature
- Pears: D’Anjou hold up very well in this recipe
Lunch: Hummus, cheese and veggie sandwich on whole wheat bread with a side of mixed greens and a pear
- Bread: Pepperidge Farms 100% Whole Wheat, Vermont Bread Company Whole Wheat Sourdough or Trader Joe’s Whole Wheat Tuscan Pane
- Cheese: Cabot Snack Packs, Sargento
- Hummus: Tribe or Trader Joe’s Organic Hummus
- Veggies: I liked to do shredded carrot, mixed greens, onions, tomato and cucumber but the sky’s the limit, choose your favorites!
If you have other questions regarding products, feel free to leave them in the comments!2