You guuuuuuuuuuuyysss. All summer I’ve been lamenting my lack of s’mores eating because we don’t have an outdoor fire pit (definitely on my ‘must’ list for our next place…that’s doable in a city right?) and then I had a stroke of genius.
Okay, calling it ‘genius’ is probably not the most accurate, but the excitement I felt at the time when it came to me was on par with coming up with a genius idea.
The dark chocolate makes these feel extra decadent and delicious and the honey bunnies give the perfect honey-kissed crunch.
Hurry and make these before summer ends – they’re sure to be a crowd pleaser and they keep fairly well so they’re the perfect make ahead dessert to bring to you end of summer parties!
- 12 oz. bag of dark chocolate chips
- 1 bag of jumbo marshmallows
- 1 6 oz. bag of Annie's Honey Bunny Grahams
- Straws, toothpicks or pretzel sticks to hold the marshmallows
- Remove marshmallows from the bag and place a straw, toothpick or pretzel stick into the center and set aside on a foil-lined baking sheet
- Place bunny grahams into a food processor or a blender and pulse until a fine crumb forms and place into a wide mouth bowl
- Melt dark chocolate in a non-stick pot over low heat stirring frequently and watching closely to ensure it doesn't burn
- Remove chocolate from the heat and gently dip the bottom half of each marshmallow into the chocolate then immediately into the graham crumbs. Place on foiled lined sheet.
- Repeat step 4 until you've gone through all the marshmallows. Serve immediately or store in the fridge.