For those of you that aren’t familiar, I implore you to spend some time on their website learning about the company and checking out some of their wholesome (delicious!) offerings.
As soon as my package of goodies arrived, I knew immediately how I wanted to use at least one of the boxes and that was to make healthier ice cream sandwiches!
From my taste test of the cookies, I KNEW these were going to be amazing but they actually far exceeded any expectation I had. You know when you think something is just too good to be true? Well, at 50 calories per cookie and only 3 grams of sugar, I never expected these cookies to taste as good as they are!
Do yourself a favor and immediately order 6-9 boxes so you can make these ice cream sandwiches. You will not regret it, I promise!
- 1 box of Ginny Bakes Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bliss Gluten-Free Cookies
- 4 scoops of your favorite flavor slow-churned ice cream or frozen yogurt of choice
- Turn all cookies upside down and add 1 scoop to half of the upturned cookies
- Place the remaining cookies on top of ice cream scoop, sandwiching together carefully
- Store in the freezer in an air-tight container