I’ve been dying to make an egg bake lately. It’s such a simple dish to pull together and it’s great to have on hand for breakfasts, lunches and even dinners.
I almost always have eggs, veggies and some kind of cheese on hand so this is a great way to put them to new use!
From there all you have to do is a chop the veggies, crack and whisk the eggs then layer it all into a baking dish…
Pour the eggs over, throw it into the oven and you’re done!
It literally takes a matter of minutes to get this dish together and you have at least 3-4 meals done and ready for the week! Serve with toast or potatoes and fruit and/or greens to really round it out!
- 1 red bell pepper, de-seeded and diced
- 1 head of broccoli, stalks removed, florets chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled and drained
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- Splash of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease the bottom of an oven-safe baking dish
- Place chopped peppers and broccoli in the bottom
- Layer feta cheese on top of the vegetables
- Combine eggs and egg whites and whisk
- Add a splash of milk and whisk further until combined
- Pour whisked egg mixture over vegetables and cheese
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until egg sets and sides begin to brown