Oooooh boy have I got something special for you guys.
It’s rich, creamy, chocolatey and oh-so-delicious. It also comes together with the push of a button.
Made better ONLY by topping it with some crushed walnuts (if you’ve never had chocolate and walnuts together, now’s the time to start. It’s honestly one of the BEST combos).
I know I’m a little late to the avocado pudding game here, but better late than never, right? And I promise you this one will knock your socks off in the same way that others have before! If you’re like me, you’ll be licking the bowl clean so as not to waste a single drop of this stuff.
This makes the perfect special dessert to celebrate Valentine’s Day with or if you’re like me, celebrate a random Monday night with 🙂
There’s nothing better to me than throwing a bunch of ingredients into a food processor, flicking the switch and coming back a few minutes later to something delicious. And that’s exactly what I did with this.
Quick, easy and delicious while providing a good dose of heart-healthy fat! This will definitely become a new favorite dessert, I can guarantee it.
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup plain, unsweetened soymilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup tablespoons roughly chopped walnuts (I used California Walnuts)
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor or blender and process until well-combined and smooth, scraping down sides halfway through
- Place in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for about 30 minutes to allow it to set up
- Remove, scoop pudding into 4 small bowls and top each with 1 tablespoons chopped walnuts