these easy blender muffins are gluten-free, completely customizable and ridiculously easy to make making them a perfect grab-and-go breakfast or snack!
I asked you guys what you’d like to see and by FAR the most requested were easy options and muffins! So I figured why not combine the two and make ridiculously easy muffins?!
And out of that came these easy blender muffins which I am not mad about at all. They may not necessarily be winning any beauty pageants but if you’re looking for a quick to throw together, packable option, then look no further.
Truly I think the only thing better than muffins themselves are muffins that you literally toss in the blender then cook!
I also love that you can really customize these to be whatever flavor you want. We tried out four different options and the base mixture held up beautifully to each one.
So many of you requested quick breakfasts and this is absolutely one! Throw a couple in a baggie or a container, pair with some fruit or yogurt and you’re on your way!
If you have a little more time, I suggest crumbling one of these babies over some yogurt with nut butter & fruit – it’s by far my favorite way to eat muffins!
If you’ve never tried yogurt with muffin, I PROMISE you it’s delicious and you in turn have to promise me that you’ll give it a try!
easy blender muffins
- 2 cups fine almond flour (I used bob’s red mill)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plain greek or skyr yogurt (I used siggi’s 4%)
- Optional add-ins: peanut butter, chocolate chips, fresh berries, raisins, walnuts
- *see notes for variations
- Preheat the oven to 400*F and line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners or grease with cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Fold in desired add-ins (see notes)
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop batter evenly among muffin tin cups
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.