If you follow me on Instagram, you know this breakfast well! It’s definitely my latest obsession.
It takes minutes to prepare and hits several major food groups while containing only 4 simple ingredients.
Sound too good to be true?
I promise you that it’s not!
This easy breakfast is everything it’s chalked up to be and more. PLUS, it’s insanely good. For all you people out there that believe things need to contain multiple ingredients and have several, long-winded complicated steps for it to be tasty, try this (or this 4-ingredient green smoothie!). I promise both will prove you wrong.
The keys to this breakfast? A good, crunchy granola and a crisp apple. Once you’ve got those two things, you’re good to go.
- 6 oz. plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 medium apple, washed and diced
- 1/3 cup peanut butter granola (I love Erin Baker's brand)
- Mix chia seeds in with yogurt and stir until well combined
- In a glass jar, place 1/3 of the diced apples on the bottom
- Top with 1/3 of the greek yogurt and chia seed mixture
- Finish with 1/3 of the granola
- Repeat until all ingredients have been used